Superior material handling solutions since 1947
1947 Cardinal Carryor, Inc. arrives, founded as a distributor of woodworking machinery and scrap containers.
1953 Cardinal continues to evolve, by this time it's a bustling distributor of lift truck equipment.
1962 We become the only authorized Clark forklift dealership serving the Kentuckiana area – an honor we continue to this day.
1977 Founder C.C. "Chet" Brumleve retires and his son Ben takes over.
1983 A sub-group of Cardinal Carryor, Inc. (Spacefinders) becomes the authorized Crown Equipment distributor.
1984 Cardinal Carryor, Inc. expands with the purchase of an allied products company. Cardinal Integrated Systems is born!
2004 Ben Brumleve retires and passes the Cardinal family business on to his two sons, Mike and Doug Brumleve.
2005 Cardinal begins operations in Bowling Green, KY.
2008 New digs! Cardinal opens an expanded facility in July, allowing us to continue to grow product offerings and expertise.
The Cardinal family has two specialized teams, allowing our staff to take a deeper dive into their chosen area of expertise. The result? A reputation for excellence, depth of knowledge and solutions-based service. Plus:
- Personal, dedicated and committed customer assistance every step of the way. You'll work with degreed engineers, experienced project managers and the best in the biz!
- Complete warehouse planning and industrial engineering services. No matter what the scope of your project we help you find the smartest solution.
- A fleet of service vehicles ready to get to you in a hurry
- 24/7 emergency service for parts and repair
- A full selection of used material handling equipment, leasing options and material handling parts
- Planned maintenance programs
- Complete safety and compliance training
Not sure what you need? Contact us and hear back the same business day 1-800-666-5600.
Cardinal Carryor, Inc. is your source for forklifts, forklift batteries and chargers, industrial floor sweepers and scrubbers, personnel and burden carriers, complete forklift training courses, and extensive services on all equipment.
24/7 emergency service: (502) 741-6977
Cardinal Integrated Systems handles warehouse planning, systems design, installation and project management, preventative maintenance and repair plus all engineering. These services are supported with factory-trained field technicians so we're in and out with as little interruption as possible. This is also our specialty team for material handling products including dock equipment, industrial doors, conveyor systems, cranes and hoists and automated storage and retrieval systems.
Trust our experience for smooth sailing start to finish. Call 1-800-666-5600 or connect for real-time answers.